Subscribers get full access to:
- Our weekly digital magazine, released Sunday evenings. Our magazine features in-depth reporting by experienced journalists stationed around the globe, exclusive interviews with leading China experts, and data-driven insights.
- A weekly curated reading list from David Barboza, sent directly to your inbox every Thursday. David simplifies what China articles, videos, podcasts, and books are worth your time, either because they offer unique reporting or insights, they’re being overlooked in mainstream discussions, or they’re just really, really well-written or fun. Find a sample issue here.
- Our daily news list — Every weekday, our staff collects all the China business, finance, and economics news stories from leading publications, giving readers one master list that is easy to digest and search. For convenience, subscribers can opt to have this news list emailed to their inbox every day.
Groups, Institutions and Students
- Students with a valid .edu email address are eligible for a 75% discount off monthly or yearly subscriptions. Email email@example.com for a discount code.
- We offer special rates for groups of 10 subscribers or more and for institutions including universities and think tanks. Email us for further details.
If you’re not ready to subscribe at this time, consider signing up for our free weekly newsletter. We provide a summary of stories from our new issue, delivered weekly on Sunday at 7pm EST — the same time they go live on our website.