- Information We Collect
- Why We Collect Information
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Legal Basis for Collecting Information
- Sharing of Information
- Your Choices and Rights
- Contact Us
Information We Collect
We collect information in a number of ways, such as when you provide it to us directly, when you use the Services, and when it is provided by outside sources.
Information You Provide Directly
We may require you to provide your personal information in order to use the Services or work with us, such as your name, number, email address, and payment information.
Using Our Services
We collect information about our visitors and users when they engage with the Services, such as details about how and when you access the Services, and your usage of the Services. For example, we may identify and collect your referring site, date and time of access, browser and device type, unique device identifiers, IP address, mobile network, and log information.
Information From Other Sources
Information may also be collected from other sources, such as social media. Third-party entities may also provide data about individuals who are not our users.
Why We Collect Information
We collect information in order to provide and improve the Services, as well as communicate with you about the Services. Purposes for the collection of your information may include but are not limited to:
- Offering access to and maintaining the functionality of the Services.
- Fulfilling our obligations to you or other users under any applicable terms of service.
- Detecting vulnerabilities or threats to the security of our network or infrastructure.
- Testing, measuring, and improving the functionality of the Services.
- Customizing the user experience or our communications with users.
- Notifying users of upgrades or improvements to the Services.
- Marketing the Services and measuring the effectiveness of our marketing.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
You may be able to change your browser or device preferences to disable or otherwise limit the function of cookies. However, limiting cookies may impact your ability to use features of the Services. The Services do not support “Do Not Track” requests at this time.
We do not assume responsibility for the cookies of third parties, their practices, or their policies.
Legal Basis for Collecting Information
Our collection of personal data subject to data protection laws such as the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is based on based on the following grounds:
- You have given prior consent to the collection of your data.
- It is necessary to fulfill our obligations to you under any applicable terms of service.
- It is necessary to comply with legal obligations.
- We have a legitimate interest, such as using your data to improve the Services, provide updates about new features, and protect the security of your data.
Sharing of Information
Your personal information may be shared with other parties under certain circumstances. Such parties or circumstances might include but are not limited to:
- The public, if you have posted or commented to our site, or contributed to content or elements comprising the Services.
- Mergers, sales, acquisitions, or other structural changes involving the transfer of all or part of our business and Services to a third party.
- Aggregated, anonymized data that cannot be used to identify you personally may be shared with third parties.
- If we have reason to believe an imminent threat to the rights or property of you or others necessitates the sharing of your information.
- Legal requirements in conjunction with regulatory or enforcement actions.
We care about the security of your information and monitor the Services for potential attacks and vulnerabilities. However, we cannot guarantee that third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. By accessing the Services, you acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
Your Choices and Rights
You have several choices and rights when it comes to the information collected about you.
For example, user actions that would limit the information we collect about you include limiting the information you provide us directly, or limiting your access to the Services.
European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Users located in a country falling under the scope of the GDPR may have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Users located in California may have some additional rights, such as the right to be informed if any of your personal data is “sold” and opt out of future sales of your data.
The Services are restricted to the use of persons 13 or older. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. In the event we become aware that personal information of a child under age 13 has been collected, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
To exercise these rights, report the collection of child information, or other related inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please contact us with any questions at:
P.O. Box 1174
Boston, MA 02446